Friday, March 30, 2012

School photos

The night before school photos, baby bear #2 comes to me and says, "Mum.."  "Yes," I reply.  "Mum, I want a twisted rope bun for my hairdo for school photos."  As my eyes pop out of my head and my blood starts to boil, not to mention my already high blood pressure, I very calmly say, "but I don't know how to do a twisted rope bun."  And that super sweet baby bear says with all the innocence and sweetness she can muster, "Look on You Tube."

You have got to be freaking kidding me!

Anyway, being the wonderful mother I am, I go and look on You Tube and the result the next morning was...


Am I mother of the year, or what? 

She was happy. 

Can't wait to get the school photos back...if this hairdo is not a feature in the photos, Mumma bear is going to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.