I know I should have finished something else
before a new start but...
sometimes a girl just has to
throw caution to the wind.
Well this little gem had me at first glance.
I think it is so sweet,
not to mention how gorgeous it will be in the new house.
So I got prepping.
I decided to needle turn my edges.
I've been in a hand stitching mood of late.
I was going to blanket stitch them on the machine
as the pattern suggested...
But decided I was going for a 'cleaner' finish.
(More work for me really)
The pattern is 3 x 3 flowers
on 12 1/2 inch squares.
I'm making mine 4 x 4.
Like I said...
more work for me.