Monday, August 6, 2012

Back at it

I started this a little while ago...it has been a pick-up and put-down type of project.  If I'm honest, it's been more down than up.  I think it is because I was never really prepared for all of the stitching around the appliqued fabrics pieces and then all of the back stitched details and french knot eyes...

An Angels Story

It really is a beautiful quilt and I do like the fabrics that were used for the kit when I bought it a few years ago - ok, it was 3 years ago.  I just need things to move faster sometimes when I'm making things and I get distracted and side tracked by other beautiful quilts and projects.

So i am putting it out there that I will not start another applique/stitchery quilt until this one is done.

Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Yes good idea hehe
    I have completed this quilt and loved sewing it together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.