Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Goodies from Sunday

We were so spoilt!


These are the 3 kits from Sunday - can't wait to get these started.


I bought myself one of these little beauties.
Oh my goodness does she give off some light!


I also bought this (sorry for the crappy photo).
It is a thread protectant and conditioner.
I have used Birch wax for years but not anymore!
This stuff feels a little tacky in the container but as you 
slide your threads across there is no sign of it, unlike the Birch wax.
This is my new favorite 'must have'.
Thread Heaven is available all over the place if you want to google it.

3 comments:

  1. I have birch wax and don't really like it.. like the idea of that thread protectant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe that I have never seen this thread protectant before let lone never used it. Thank you so much for sharing it with me and now making it a "must have". I love it and wonder how I have survived so long with out it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a fun weekend,and thankyou so much for my bead heaven,that light was fantastic,you will get a lot of use with it,have a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.