Monday, March 25, 2013

1 Xmas a month

One Xmas Item a Month



Narelle runs this group and for me it is perfect, I only have to make 1 Christmas item a month, not too much pressure.

I forgot it was the 25th when I posted this morning and seeing as I didn't have one for February I thought I'd double post today.

So ta-da, here it is;

My Santa button from Theodora - gosh I love her buttons, they are so cute!  I am really happy with him and know where he will spend his time come December.


Hanging on the sideboard.

Make sure you visit Pins and whiskers to see what everyone else has made.

9 comments:

  1. wow Claire this is gorgeous,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those buttons too. Yours looks great made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Claire. Love your hanger. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely hangers. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those buttons are so lovely and make a great ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the buttons. Are you in the Theadora Cleeve Button Club? Must start to use some of mine. Your ornament is gorgeous. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, leave him out all year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute. Gorgeous button

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.