Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Pantry

What happens when the daughter of one of the ladies you work with, decided to become a Tupperware sales person?

Apart from spending far too much money and getting a set of incredible knives that slice your hand open (true story and now baby bear #1 who is 14, won't let me touch knives)...you get this


A really clean and tidy pantry that needs restocking because you have found all those nasty out-of-date items that filled your bins to the brim when your children giggled as they threw them out, laughing at the 4 packets of bran cereal that had been purchased to cleanse the family and yet mysteriously, remained unopened...anyone else have nasty surprises in their pantry or their fridge?

1 comment:

  1. I have to have a giggle at this post Claire. I will email you in a sec and you will see why :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.