Monday, December 31, 2012

Sweetness


Someone very special bought me this for Christmas...oh how I L.O.V.E. that person...can't wait to crack it open!

I have been on a bit of a post Christmas spending binge...I have bought the following:
 
Snowman Table Runner Kit
kit for this snowman table runner
 
Christmas Tree Picture Iron On Label Kit
iron-on patch for next Christmas with our name on it
 
Word Circle Charm
a charm for next year's resolution
 
Mama's China Pattern
pattern and jelly roll to make this quilt
 
kit for this quilt - love it 'sigh'
 
pattern for this one
 
pattern for this one
one of these
 
and a few metres of Christmas fabrics that were half price...
I think I have done my bit for the economy.  I justify it by saying that one day i will retire and have endless abouts of time in which to quilt and probably not a whole lotta cash to splash on these things, so if I stockpile now I should be OK in about 20 years or so when I retire.

5 comments:

  1. OMG Claire,, Sew many gorgeous things LOVE them all...
    Have fun sewing some in the New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous buys,enjoy them Clare.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire lovely buys. This is also a test to see where my comment goes.

    Have a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely purchases and an excellent plan :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.