Saturday, January 26, 2013

FNSI


Mine was quiet…just the way I like it. 

004

First up I finished off another mug rug that was just lying around – even gave it a little wash.
Then I was undecided as to what to do.  Should I start something new or continue ploughing my way through my UFO’s or WIPs?  I was really tempted to start this

 
but decided to show some restraint and go through my unfinished things, when I stumbled across this

005

I bought this ages ago when Amy made a Christmas quit with one. See it is dangerous to go poking in places where you have put unfinished things because you find other things.
So I made this
009

And when I took this insert from an old beat=up looking cushion and shoved it in my nice new cover…disaster struck!
007

Yep – the insert was too big, so it looks like I’ll have to go shopping to buy a smaller one…wonder how much other stuff will follow me home?

2 comments:

  1. love your post Claire and that cushion is amazing,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics Claire.
    It's so easy to be sidetracked isnt' it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.