Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lucky find…


I mentioned yesterday that I was going into school today for a few hours and as much as I didn’t want to drag my sad, sorry butt in there I’m so glad I did (yes I just said glad) because I found something on my desk.
 
A UPS parcel …I wondered what it was because for the life of me I can’t remember ordering anything and having it sent to school (I do that so I don’t get those annoying cards from the post office telling me to go down there and collect it).

001
 
It was this little bundle of goodies.  I still can’t remember ordering them and said something to that effect and one of the young girls I teach with quickly told me that obviously I order way too much fabric if I can’t remember what I’ve ordered.  Cheeky thing!  I think it’s more a case of holiday brain.  Either way it doesn’t matter as I’m off to work on Poppy and perhaps play with my new pretties a little later on.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I wish parcel like that arrives for me. It would be like Christmas all over again :) Enjoy playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... that's the sort of surprise you want at school...lol!
    N-I-C-E fabrics too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Claire and what a lovely surprise.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you don't want it!!!!LOL...very pretty Claire..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it was certainly well worth going in to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing parcel! Love the fabric you chose even though you don't remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous fabrics... Yes the lady was a little cheeky you would never order too much fabric...LOL
    Where did you buy them from as I love em....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours! Is there such a thing as "too much fabric"?
    Love the way 'Poppy' is turning out too! Can't wait to see the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, are you a teacher? I just found your blog through one of your comments you made at another blog (you were talking about summer and the fires, so I knew you were Australian like me.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.