Sunday, October 13, 2013

Q4 list

                                                        she can quilt

I joined this for the third quarter and was successful in that 2 of the 3 things on my list
I actually finished - i think it was that little voice in my head saying
"you have to finish something, you can't be a complete dud".

So I'm joining again for the 4th quarter.
I've thought long and hard about this list - I don't want to over load it
and not have a chance of finishing anything,
but then again I do have a few projects on the go that I
really ought to finish.

So, here is my list:


We have Merry Merry Snowmen
Marcelle Medallion
Chris' quilt
Swoon
charity pinwheel
charity friendship plait quilt
Swoon wall hanging
beach bag
giant star quilt

An extensive list - manageable with report writing looming...
we shall see.

Thank Leanne for hosting.



1 comment:

  1. Great list. I am thinking that I need to assess what needs to be completed here as the WIP and UFO list is getting a bit long :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.