Wednesday, January 4, 2012

For Pleats Sake

I love this bag!  It was quick and it was easy.  The hardest part was choosing the fabric for the lining and for the outer.  I decided to go with red and blue, both from La Petite Ecole and I'm so very glad I did.  The handles I got from here and just love them.  I used a D.M.C. thread I had in my stash to back stitch the handles on.


I love the pleats and the fullness they give this bag.  The best part of all, is that this is a free pattern and tutorial.  YES, I did say FREE.  You can find it here and there are some other great things on this site as well.  I'm a very happy Mumma-Bear (please excuse baby bear #2's arms - she'll make a great hand/arm model one day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.