Thursday, May 2, 2013

Do I have will power?

I got a parcel in the mail.
Inside the parcel there were 2 presents.


One is my fat quarter swap for the month.


The other was my Mother's Day gift for the swap organised by

My partner for the swap is the lovely Sharon and she is
also my fat quarter partner so she was clever
and posted the 2 together - she is also way more organised than
I am - so she will have to wait a little longer for her presents 
to be posted.

Now, do I have the will power to save both for Mother's Day?

Let me know if you think I should open them early or wait and save both for Mother's Day.

3 comments:

  1. wait you can do it Claire its not that far away,hide it until then and then you wont think about it,lol,good luck.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I already know whats in them so I can wait for you to open them ...... :o) (My reader has decided to work now)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.