My FNWF turned into Saturday sewing by myself.
I found this little cuties back in my cupboard.
I really should tidy up and shut the door so she can't get it.
I spent quite some time making the straps for the aprons.
I tried a few different things to make the process quicker, without success.
I think that is 4 straps worth in that pile.
Then it was on to the aprons.
A spotty pocket on one.
And by last night I had 3 blue ones completed
and 2 more pockets stitched on 2 others
and all of the rest cut and ready to sew up the side seams today.
I also discovered that I can't count.
I've been saying there are 18 aprons...turns out there are 20.
Well, I know what I'm doing for the rest of today.