Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Overnight Bag

So my journey with interfacing continues...
I wanted to make an over night bag for my friend Carmel
for her birthday as she and her husband tend to go away 
on the weekends a lot.

I was on the search for a nice and relativley easy pattern and found the
well...tada
and it's free!


She's big!
It will hold enough for more than a weekend!


Sorry the photo is not quite straight - I
had a very cranky model - he was
busy watching t.v. when I interrupted him.
I know, how rude of me!


So now all I have to do is wait.
I'm planning on being more organised this year.
Not sure how I will go but so far, so good.
Hurry up March!

8 comments:

  1. what a lovely gift for your friend Clairbear she will love it,hope you have a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely bag Claire. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. Lovely pattern and fabric. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weekender bag Claire. Lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it does look gorgeous. Think you should use it as a carry on for a trip to the UK. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.