The secret sewing I tried to get done on Friday night
I finished off over both Saturday and Sunday.
The quilting is done, oodles and oodles
of straight lines and corners...
The binding is sewn on and clamped down,
ready for stitching and I got almost halfway done
by bed time, a rather good effort I felt.
And finally a little bee I am happy with.
I was a lot more generous with my pieces of fabric
this time and I starched before doing anything.
I think both things helped or maybe it was that
I held my tongue in the right position - it has
been brought to me attention that I sometimes
sew with my tongue out. That's got to be
a good look!