Sunday, September 22, 2013

FNSI and weekend wrap up

Well Friday night was supposed to be stitching in front of the t.v.
while my beloved Cats played the Hawks.

I didn't get much done and I won't be watching footy until next season.
Stupid game.

I forgot to take photos but I worked on my Rosalie Quinlan BFF.

Over the weekend we had a big tidy up.


Apart from assorted Lego items, shoes and toys, someone found
a mini Milkyway bar - wrapper intact and the grin says it all.
If only I could have shared the excited sounds coming from under that bed.
I thought he had found gold!


I planned my next project (ok one more to my bucket list)
and ordered fabric for it.


Spent some time with the General - he's French.


And my new favorite book - I can't stop looking at it - there are so many
amazing things in here, yes, more for my bucket list.

I hope you had a great weekend - something very satisfying about knowing
that I don't have to go to work tomorrow :)
Sorry Sharon

5 comments:

  1. LOL you bugger! :o) We could have a virtual sewing day tomorrow and both stay in our PJ's :o)
    Post on the hour every hour to instagram... oh or maybe not as the laundry is calling ... aghrrrr but I am willing to give it a try! :o) Enjoy the first "official" day of your holidays, you deserve it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you girls are so funny,how cute is bear,yes that grin makes you smile,enjoy your holidays Claire bear.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays. Hope there is some sewing time planned. I have planned some sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Claire don't be like that about the footy. I loved the game on Saturday here in the West.... Go the Dockers......
    Love the happy photo of little bear finding his treasure...
    Great new project and i really like your new book.
    Enjoy your break and I hope you get to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays Claire!! I didn't sew on my holidays lol Love your new quilt for the bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.