Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally arrived

I ordered a book months ago only to be told it wasn't released yet and I was placed on a waiting list.

I got home today and baby bear #1 said he had put the mail on my bed.

There were two parcels from Fishpond.  One was a maths problem book for school - I won't show you that one and the other one was...


It is filled with very cute things.  I'm beginning to think of Christmas presents for teachers and my Christmas Angel.  Decisions, decisions, so many projects but who to give them to...maybe I will make 2 of everything and keep some for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Making for others is so rewarding, just as long as you find time to make something for yourself that makes you smile as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.