Friday, April 19, 2013

Follow up

A little while ago I posted about needing advice on some Internet shopping that had not turned up. You can read the original post Here.

Thank you to everyone who contacted me, it really made me feel so much better.

Anyway I have finally had a response.  I sent emails,  I contacted the fabric company the person in question designs for and also a shops he had done video tutorials for, I even left comments on her Facebook page and her blog.

It was the comment on her blog that she finally responded to.  Well I can say now that I finally have the fabric kit that I paid for in December. Sadly there was no note, to apology, no nothing in the shipment, but I have my fabric.

I won't name names but one thing is for sure, I will never order from this lady again.

On a positive note, I met a lady who was also waiting for her order and we have been exchanging  emails.  See, there is always a positive out of a negative!

Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. so glad it was a happy ending Claire and i waont order from this lady either and how nice that you have made a new friend in the process,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you finally got your fabrics Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am so pleased you finally got your fabric but for goodness sake, not even putting a note in. That is so not called for! Very disappointing level of service and one to be avoided in all future dealings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you that your fabric turned up. Now to get sewing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that your fabric has arrived. It is a bit rude not to acknowledge their error in any way but at least you have the fabric to start your project. I am so glad that it has worked out for you and hope it does for the other lady you met with the same issue too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.