Sunday, April 7, 2013

Super Saturday!

Can you guess where we went yesterday?

I will give you a clue.


Did you pick it?  Yes, no, well here's another clue...


Yes that's my 3 baby bears walking through the mouth - they were a little excited!


 Aren't they so cute!


And of course, the obligatory family pic, say cheese!


No trip to Luna Park would be complete without a purchase from the gift shop as you leave.  Baby bear #3 has a 'thing' for moneys, so this little guy came home with us.  Here was I thinking how cute he was until this morning.  He screeches when he lands and at 7 am, it is NOT the best sound to hear.


I did get some stitching done in the car on the way down - no easy feat with the state of some of Victorian roads!  Sadly there was no stitching on the way home - we didn't leave Melbourne until almost 8 pm.  We all had the best day, but I tell you, the Scenic Railway is not what it used to be (or am I getting old???)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day. Love the stitching, and the snowmen of your previous post are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire, how wonderful!!!...and to think, when I was a 'youngen' I lived just down the road from Luna Park!!! I'd love to go back for a visit now!!!! thanks for sharing, it's brought back some wonderful memories!!!
    sugary hugs xox
    Wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.