Monday, April 22, 2013

Spotlight on a Sunday

20  minutes was all it took.









All pretty much to be used to make gifts;
Mother's Day stall for school,
birthday gifts for friends
pillow book for me - to make pillows for presents,
gift for my daughter.

I think spotlight should give me some sort of frequent shopper bonus,
or at least my own car parking spot, lol.

On a completely different note, I'm off to school camp with 120+ students for 3 days and I'm not sure how I will survive without ANY sewing or craft for those 3 days.

5 comments:

  1. Wow some lovely purchases there. At least you can enjoy them when you get home from camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol fingers crossed you survive after 3 days with that many kiddies,lol.My you are certainly going to be very busy Claire.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't take long to buy lots of goodies at Spotlight.. Oh yeh a parking spot would be great...
    How's Lucy ????
    Enjoy the camp and yu won't have time to think about craft...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - I would love to hear from you.